Search This Blog

Friday 1 November 2013

Fund Raising for the Last Chance Hotel


Last Sunday was a great day for The Last Chance Hotel as they held a superb Halloween Dog show to raise funds.

I took the opportunity to go and visit along with funds raised from tuffet making at festivals. My little dog pictured below came to me via The Last Chance Hotel and I am eternally grateful  - so how could I help them?

It became clear that I could raise funds and awareness very simply by setting up my large peg loom at festivals and inviting the public to have a go and pay £1 for the privilege - their names go into a raffle and the winner wins the very tuffet made by the festival folk.


It has worked well and tuffets have been made at Grillstock, The Royal Cornwall Show, Farm Fest and Kehelland Apple Day.

Pictures here with Tiffany Truscott at The Royal Cornwall Show
A BIG THANK YOU to all those that have taken part and helped raise funds to this worthy cause!!









No comments:

Post a Comment