If you need to ask you could not possibly begin to imagine the benefits of deliciously sheepy comfort - almost beyond words - I leave you with this thought that - 'Bottom Heaven Since 2011' was not coined lightly!!
Is my tuffet easy to carry?
Tuffets are extremely lightweight and can easily be carried in a small bag. The larger Titan Tuffet can be fitted with an optional leather or cotton tie to allow rolling to carry with ease.
I have a cat at home, how do you think my cat will react to a tuffet?
I am regularly asked this question, cats tend to express three stages
1- They be very wary
2- They investigate the unknown beast
3 - They relax, snuggle down and enjoy!!
|Stage 1 complete, stage 2 well underway!!|
How do I wash my tuffet?
Cold washing in clean water will remove any dirt whilst retaining all the natural lanolin. Using warm water with a little liquid soap will remove some lanolin and therefore be less water resistant but still perfectly useable.
|Washing in soapy water!|
|Image from http://woolpets.typepad.com/woolpets/2009/03/felted-egg-tutorial.html|
- Fill a bowl with warm water and add a good squeeze of baby shampoo
- Immerse the tuffet and soak for a few minutes
- Gently squeeze through to remove dirt
- Lift tuffet out of water and gently squeeze to remove excess water
- Repeat the process in clean warm water until the water runs clear
- Place tuffet in a pillow case and spin on a 'wool spin' programme
- Airdry on a flat surface
- When dry place on hard surface, lower yourself gently on to it and enjoy the comforts of 'Bottom heaven'!!